It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:30 pm 
|bTc| Member

also ich schon
nunja wird demnächst noch ne lustige aktion geben wo sich die flarmy's umsehen werden =) :twisted: :roll:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:51 pm 
|bTc| Member

[BTC]ClawFire wrote:
Lo3w3nZ4Hn wrote:
jetzt muss noch einer sagen welchen tag wir nehmen und welche farbe.ich hab da keine wunsche, nehm das was hier einer vorschlaegt..... =)
[BTC]Lo3w3nZ4Hn :whistle: :hehe: :punch:

dann sagen nachher alle wegen mir btc ist ein cheater-clan und das will ich euch ja nun wirklich nicht antun.....:P
also,ich nehm dann auch das xps von odb und h00veR*
vielleicht sollten wir ts anmachen da wirds noch lusticher....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:54 pm 
|bTc| Bunker Admin

Ähm schon vergessen das dieser Thread Öffentlich is :wink:

My english suckt! Ja und? Mein deutsch ist auch nicht besser :duden:
|bTc| One of the last real Fun Clans :uschi:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:01 am 
|bTc| Member

*Andi*79 wrote:
Ähm schon vergessen das dieser Thread Öffentlich is :wink:

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:28 am 
|bTc| Member

[XPS]P33P!
meldet sich zum dienst :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:49 pm 
Private 1st Class

Urm
I've got an eye everywhere ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:24 am 
|bTc| Bunker Admin

But the eyes of whom?
Or do you have also read Narkotics posts on the first page which he had deleted one day after the union of Flawless and AoC?
Can only say was not very beautifully things in there.
Perhaps no ass in his pants has.

Edit: Anna wanted to send a link to the posts from Narkotic to Flawless. Those were there unfortunately already deleted.

My english suckt! Ja und? Mein deutsch ist auch nicht besser :duden:
|bTc| One of the last real Fun Clans :uschi:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:49 am 
Corporal

:dead: :dead: mmmm
I not delete my post for the fusion! i delet because jam and me did a duel! he won 5-3 and we said that we will stop to speak about us on the forum! so i censured post! i tell her and explain her all! ^^ and if you thinked that i delete for she can't watch...mmmm when you see this post you can see that you have 5 pages! so search jam post where he say and he ask to admin of the forum to delete all thing that he said about me and $tach and my things :fire:
for do a little sump up! i said that flawless suck because they ban wiht nobish reasons! and their server **** etc etc! youunderstand! that it's you want send her ?....Do it!!!! and.......
i repeat one more time she knows! and the problem was with jam! not with flawless! jam speak a lot! so a clan who take him ........

so if you want send her this link send her! and.......where is the problem!
i said her everythings! :devlol: :respekt:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:25 am 
Private 1st Class

Thats mostly true. We realized that the main problem was Jam, cauz he doesnt really know how to control himself and was maybe a bit too proud of being in our team, i dunno. Anyway he didnt talk to me about all this story runing on the BTC forums ( btw : wheres the point of talking about my server here? oO ). Only Narko told me the whole story and i finaly understand what was going on. Btw Andy, did you have any other problems with my admins? If someone did, please just tell me their names because when i'm not here, i know they can do a lot of crap :)
Thanks ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:28 pm 
Private 1st Class

Sab wrote:
Thats mostly true. We realized that the main problem was Jam, cauz he doesnt really know how to control himself and was maybe a bit too proud of being in our team, i dunno. Anyway he didnt talk to me about all this story runing on the BTC forums ( btw : wheres the point of talking about my server here? oO ). Only Narko told me the whole story and i finaly understand what was going on. Btw Andy, did you have any other problems with my admins? If someone did, please just tell me their names because when i'm not here, i know they can do a lot of crap :)
Thanks ^^

Me as a problem, how come? Being nice to you and never saying bad about anything? Kris has blinded you. Believe me, cuz I know the hola story about all that problems and I can just imagine how all this shit began.

Couldnt control myself? How come, I could say I was one of the nicest admin and I didnt mute for saying one word as spanish or didnt kick for couple teamkill, OR BAN WITHOUT REASON, like level 9 did to andi.

Being proud of being in team? Well, if narkotic wouldnt delete his posts, you would have seen how I was defending your name and your clan, so how the hell you say that?

I told you atleast 10times about the topick and about the whiners from AoC, to be honest you didnt give a shit. Atleast you didnt even bother answering. And, I bet you 1000euros, that Andi and Anna saw what Narkotic and other AoC-members said about your server. Go on ask them.

And Andi is very nice guy and real good player, why would he had problems with anyone, cuz if I remember right I asked him and Anna to visit the server. Some shithead was just jealous. Haha!

Waiting your answer asap. :dead:

[img:350:150]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Firetornados/Jamzorwcsig.png[/img]
:bier:

Played two year etpub :fire: wanted to achieve something :fire: started etpro :fire: got sick of it :fire: quited etpro and clan life :fire: came back to etpub !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:38 pm 
Captain

!ban narko
!ban jam
!ban tw!$t3d

oops ^^ =)

omg .....

Manufacturer: Gigabyte | Motherboard: P55-UD3 s1156 | Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs) | Memory: 8 GB RAM | Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 | HDD: Samsung 1TB 32MB cache | Mouse : razer deathadder | Mouse Pad:A4 tech X7 gaming | OS: Windows 7 ultimate ( Build 7600) |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1L4w-0dZ8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHHKHPTgeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBKCad1Slns

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:24 pm 
|bTc| Member

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :baller: :baller: :baller: :baller:
partyyyyyyyyyyyy :karate: :hammer: :uschi: :uwave: :devlol:
endlich mal was los hier zicken krieg auf höchster ebene :roll:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 pm 
Private 1st Class

Love you all <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:16 am 
Private 1st Class

Lol i was a member of Flawless too (with name -eTnies)
but now there is No Flawless anymore :'(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:01 am 
Private 1st Class

get a life and play wow !

[img:350:150]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Firetornados/Jamzorwcsig.png[/img]
:bier:

Played two year etpub :fire: wanted to achieve something :fire: started etpro :fire: got sick of it :fire: quited etpro and clan life :fire: came back to etpub !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next