It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: iw-SHIT-net
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 am 
Corporal

I HATE THIS FUCKING IWNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this system is really fucked up, today im really fucking angry, i will life 2 years shorter bcs of this shit, i wanted to say it much earlier but today im really angry, this iwnet is fucked up and i didnt saw as big shit as it is.

Sorry, i had to say it. you can delete this topic
I'm better now, huuuh :fire: :D

Post subject: Re: iw-SHIT-net
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 am 
papa

what iwnet means? :idee:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am 
Corporal

Infinity Ward net(work)- system which search games in new MW2.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am 
|bTc| Member

If i was able to unerstand the content of this video: IWNet is the network of home-hosted cod6:mw2-mp-servers (or the way of only using home servers itself).

why dont u sell ur mw2 at ebay and buy a mw1? ^^

Image < started april 2016
einfach nur genial: wenn man im wort "Mama" 4 buchstaben ändert, dann hat man auf einmal "Bier"
Bei fehlerhaften Links bitte per PM melden und ich repariere sie!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm 
Corporal

Ofcourse i have CoD4:MW this game is just great i have been played it during 2 years and it brought a new type of the shoters games.

But MW2 is really good to but this iwnet unfortunately makes this game worse (i mean multi).

It's right what is on this video but I will right in more simply way what piss me off the most in iwnet.

Firstly: When player try to connect the game iwnet is searching and after this he puts you into the game, but he dont care if he puted you in last 10 seconds of the game, and iwnet almost always put player in looser team so you played 10sec and player have lost in his stats (iwnet count every win and every lost game)

2: When player is in the game sudenly host left it, system is searching new host and if he will not find, player is automatically kicked and in stats you have ofcourse 1 more lost.

3: When i make a game with friends and we are already on server, Steam in 1 moment (dunno why) kick every player and write host missed, it not happens every time but almost, iwnet thinks that you leaved the game (if you live the game system write in stats of the players that he lost the game) and you have 1 more lost.

4: Sometimes im suck so i want quit this game, after this iwnet search for me new game and what happend?
Iwnet is puting me to this game which i have left few seconds ago... :drool2:

Records: My the shortest game ever was when iwnet put me when on the screen was end-list with deaths and kills of all players at the end of the map, so I have played 00 minutes and 00 seconds and I was in loosers team :bleh:

The same game: When i quited of the map iwnet reconected me 4 times to the same game :dead: I earned 4 looses in 2 minutes :respekt:

I think lots of players is becoming engry when iwnet do this shit things, but in the other site I have to say that this system is not as bad as we think, normal servers maybe will be better but in MW2 we dont have it, iwnet is quick and simply way to play but unfortunately it's young idea of gameing system at it have lots of stupid bugs which i described below.